Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring, Spring, SPRING! {I like it}

So today is the first day of Spring. For me it is a given that when Spring arrives, I have to start slingin' around a huge cob-web duster and go to town, because that's what I did this morning until I nearly fainted.

After I got the kiddos down for a nap, I walked by my back porch and saw this little squirrel on my deck. First, I thought it was dead...it was sprawled out, eyes closed, and it lay motionless. Then I saw the little guy's eye peek open and I realized he was just relaxing in the sun. I decided to take a break from cleaning, take a photo of the fur ball cuteness, and then plan my schedule of spring cleaning for next week.

The squirrel laid there for over a half an hour, getting nice and toasty in the sun. I have to admit, I was a little jealous.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm nuts for your sunbathing squirrel. He has such personality. You should be a wild wildlife photographer on the side.