Monday, March 10, 2008

3/4 of the way there.

Have you ever felt like a complete sap? Embarrassed because you turn on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition", and you cry after 5 minutes of watching it? ummm....that's me. This past week has been terrible for getting misty eyed over my babies. Every time I look at my little guy who is getting older and older, I get a a bit choked up. I can't believe he is already 9 months old. I tell him all the time, "Stop it! Stop growing up NOW!!" But he just drools and laughs at me.

I loved this shoot with him. My sister got him that adorable hat and outfit, and I went a little over board with the dressy clothes...But he is just so darn cute!! It was a strangely warm day, so we went out, got barefoot, and had fun. Unfortunately, he fell and bumped his head outside, so you can see a little red spot by his eyebrow in some of the photos. :( Thing is, he didn't mind too much.

Happy 9 month birthday to our sweet Gabriel.

XoXoXo
Mama and Baba

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

jason z said...

umm, hold on, i'm booking my flight and moving back to Cincinnati, now.

Anonymous said...

Jessie these pictures are great! You have the cutest (and most photogenic) kids I swear!

studio3z photography said...

bring it on...then you won't need pictures anymore. You'll have the real thing. :)

happygolucy said...

my precious...i love that baby!

happygolucy said...

my precious...i love that baby!

happygolucy said...

oooo, your children make my ovaries hurt.

Sarah Q {photography for happy people} said...

OHHHHH SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

I'm a crybaby too :)

XOXO, Sarah

Anonymous said...

I miss my boy!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. like the tall grass in the background.