Friday, March 21, 2008

Leyla {a mini session}

Not many children can pull on my heart strings the way my own kids do, but my little niece is one that can. She is at this age that is just too adorable for words. She says the funniest things (like when you say you want to eat her, and she says, "NO eat people!), and makes a myriad of faces. She has no problem expressing herself. And I have to admit that when I hear, "Aunt, JESSEEEE!" I just about have to scream. And jump.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Are you kidding me!!?? Major CUTENESS.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Behind the scenes of the Leyla show....
Photobucket

Here she is telling her Mom to stay back...she knew she was on CENTER stage. :)
Photobucket


So, weird random contest...guess my 2 favorite photos, and win a little something. You will like it. :) Leave your guess in the comment section.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

#4 and #9...

Give me a prize!

studio3z photography said...

ummm...no. good try! :)

happygolucy said...

#2 and #7...are my guesses

studio3z photography said...

close...but, no.
if no one guess the exact two, you will get the prize. :)

Anonymous said...

7 and 8.

Jess W. said...

i would have also said #2 and #7 (my favs), but my new guess for your two favorites is #2 and #6. how can you pick a favorite out of these?? she's so freakin cute. #5 is priceless.

Jess W. said...

crap! i meant to put #2 and #8. :)

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing luce!

studio3z photography said...

ding! ding! ding!!! WE HAVE A WINNER. #2 and #8 are my absolute FAVORITES. In fact, I may be making a canvas of one for myself. :)

Jessica, you get a free 8x10 of your choice. Pick it out, and let me know. (GOOD guessing!)

Thanks to the others for trying!! I am going to be having more contests in the future, and even if you have never had a session with me, I will have fun prizes for you as well.