Monday, March 24, 2008

Country Air. Farm Fun.

Here is the final post from out Tennesseee trip. I could have done an entire post dedicated to my son, Adin, but I decided to just make a REALLLY long post instead.

Adin is my only child that will allow me to take photos of him, currently. It goes in stages with our kids....Usually our 3 year old loves to ham it up, but lately he gets really mad when he sees a camera aiming at him. I don't understand why?!? Ok, maybe a little.

My boy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 Beautiful boys...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Brett's cousin and others playing in the barn loft...
Photobucket

Spring had already arrived here. It was great to see what we will be seeing in a few weeks.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is my 3 year old telling me, "One picture!" :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Rust, Rust, everywhere! (I love it.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

JUMPPPPIINNGGG!!
Photobucket

Watch out for the PHOTO NINJA! (This is a fuzzy photo, but I had to put it up.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alive!

Anonymous said...

this last one is my new desktop photo at work.
i am moving back to fill the 3rd Z and spend every waking moment with those children.

canvas print said...

these are really top quality photos here. really well worked.