Saturday, March 8, 2008

A night out for music.

I love music. Unfortunately, it is not too often I get a chance to get out and hear it live. Whenever my brother is on tour with his band, The Wading Girl and they pass through Cincinnati, I make sure that I can get out to see him. Brett was able to join me this time too. They were touring with the band "Barn Burning", who we really enjoyed as well. Here are a few favorites from the night....

A cute photographer I spotted. heehee.
Photobucket

The band "Barn Burning."
Photobucket

Photobucket

My cute baby brother. Billy. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

They had weird random movies playing...made a nice backlight for Brett.
Photobucket

The Wading Girl playing.
Photobucket

Beautiful Sarah. (Billy's gal)
Photobucket

Josh representing Cincy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an incredibly cute husband!