Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fun in the City {A Lifestlye Session}

***WARNING!!! THIS POST CONTAIN MANY, MANY, PHOTOS. TOOO MANY MOMENTS I WANTED TO SHARE, I JUST COULDN'T DECIDE***

What a family. What fun we had. Seriously, what fun WE had. We decided on an urban setting for this family's lifestyle session. This family is fun, cool, and contemporary, so something different was in order. Did I mention we had fun?

Ok, so without further ado, let me introduce you to this family.
Photobucket

Here's Mom and Dad...they are cute.
Photobucket

They have 4 wonderful children.
Photobucket

Here's how they got them...
Photobucket

And another that resembles an old movie scene, I just couldn't pass up...
Photobucket

This is what the kids think of all this grossness...
Photobucket

These are the 4 children. First there was Olivia.
Photobucket

Then Austin came along...
Photobucket

Then there is Emma...
Photobucket

And last, but not least, little Ethan.
Photobucket

Photobucket


The wonders of a big family...
Photobucket


Photobucket

YEAAAA for big families!!
Photobucket

Oh yeah, did I mention they like Starbucks??
Photobucket

Well at least the Dad does...A-L-O-T. (I feel ya.)
Photobucket

Thanks you guys for a great time! Brett and I had SOOO much fun with you all. Thank you for your patience on waiting for the blog. (I heard you precious little kids were checking it often :)

Can't wait to do this again sometime...maybe take over Kings Island next? Woo-Hoo!!!

No comments: