Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Music Man {Mini-Session}

Brett and I had a great time Sunday evening spending time with our dear friend Mitch Matthew to celebrate his birthday. Mitch is the owner of a Columbus based company called Fermata Music, providing live music for weddings and special events in the Columbus, Dayton, and Cincinnati areas. Mitch himself is an amazing trumpet player and singer, not to mention the sweetest friend anyone could ask for.

We were talking Sunday, and I asked him if I could feature him on the blog sometime. We discussed doing a session and an interview to put on here to introduce himself to brides to be in the Cincinnati area. While we are planning a full shoot next month, we went ahead and did a little mini-shoot around midnight on Sunday. Brett and I were having so much fun, but then all of the sudden I announced that my inspiration was gone...I was about ready to fall asleep on the floor. :)

Good times...Good times.

You can visit Fermata Music online at www.fermata-music.com or you can find him on The Knot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: