Monday, April 14, 2008

{Happy Birthday} to my sweetie.

Although Brett may not be the "birthday type," and would gladly watch it pass by without mention, I am not that way. Especially with him. Today is a special day to me, because it is the day that ***34 years ago*** (I TOLD), the love of my life came into this world.

Beyond words I love, adore, and cherish my husband. He is my best friend, someone who listens to me talk, and talk, and talk (most of the time :). He is supportive of me, and our family unit. He is the BEST Baba (what our babies call him) EVER!
He is my gift and blessing in this life, and that is why the day of his birth is so special to me. I am glad he is here, and so thankful for who he is. I don't know what my life would be like without him.

My Brett is...

rugged and manly, yet sensitive
sensible
a lover of God
an AMAZING cook
most gorgeous husband around (who doesn't have a clue)
vagabond at heart
winner of "best fro"
linguistics lover
logical and practical
totally hot in 70's clothes
totally NOT hot sporting the mustache he had last winter (YUCK!)
"definer of his own fashion" (HAAAA!)
nature boy
my sounding board, every second of every day.
the holder of my heart...today and always.

I love you Brett.

Photobucket

Saturday Brett ran a half marathon (13 miles!) in Columbus, Ohio. He and some friends trained and ran it together. They did awesome and I am so proud of him!
Photobucket

We went last night to Brett's Mama's for a YUMMY dinner. The kids gave their gifts then too.
Photobucket

Brett with his Mama. :)
Photobucket

The best Baba around.
Photobucket

This person makes me :)
Photobucket

LEAVE BRETT A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISH IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!! :) :)




6 comments:

Brett said...

You make me blush...I'm speechless...

The loving,

-Brett

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful day, Brett. Your a great husband to my dear friend and a excellent father to yo' babies. A good man altogether.

DITH said...

Happy Birthday Brett from the SMITHS!!

happygolucy said...

happy birthday baba! if i didn't have an already wonderful baba, i'd pick you! you are an exceptional example of a husband and father. i'm lucky to know you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Betty Boo!! I Love you so! You are the best! Much Love!

Anonymous said...

happy "belated" birthday brett!! hope it was great!! : )