Wednesday, April 16, 2008

BFF's {a birthday tribute}

Gabriel and Addy are friends. Gabriel is a passive little guy. Addy is smiley, happy... and a aggressive little woman.

They have matching Cincinnati Reds shirts (thanks Beck!), so we went out on a lovely day to play and get some shots of them together. Today is also Addy's birthday and she is 1! YAYYY!!! :)

Here is a little tribute to the only girl who is allowed to push my boy around. :)

Gabe's enjoying a nice breeze....
Photobucket

...and here comes Addy!!
Photobucket

"BOY! Look at yo Mama when she's taking our PICTURE!!"
Photobucket

Addy got booted off.
Photobucket

I **LOVE** her faces.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, Addy's turn to ride, but she's not too happy to be going second.
Photobucket

Gabriel is wondering if by chance, there is something on his head...
Photobucket

DONE.
Photobucket

HAPPY Birthday ADDY!!! We love you!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crack me up. I love my little Addy's funny faces. She is my doll baby. Thanks Jess, the pictures are a trip.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my!!! Two of the most beautiful babies ever. My grandbaby, Addy, does make the funniest faces ... I'm so glad you captured several of them!

Just to think that 1 year ago today she was born a little 4lb. preemie ... she didn't waste any time catching up!

Mamaw Patty

happygolucy said...

awww they are so funny together! i can't believe addy is 1 today! time truly does fly! happy birthday sweet baby girl!