Monday, January 7, 2008

YIPEEE!!! I won.

Little did I know when I went downstairs at 7am to begin breakfast, that this was my special morning. I quickly checked my email, and then I saw it. An email from Blu Domain saying to check their blog ASAP. GASPPPP!!! I had entered a contest with them a couple weeks ago, and I knew the winner was going to be announced soon, and I couldn't wait to see what the creative individual had came up with. (I had NOOOO idea I would even come close to winning.)

I went to the blog of Blu Domain, and THERE I WAS. MY NAME. MY ENTRY. I WON.

Let's just say there was some screaming, burning breakfast, and by 7:30 my kids were making fun of their Mom who was repeating, "I WON! I WON! I WON!" What did I win you ask?? The winner receives one FREE ticket to the Brianna Graham Workshop (a $1450 value!!!) Brianna is one of my most favorite photographers. You can see her work here: Fabulous Brianna Graham

Here were the details:

1. Make a $10 (or more if you are feeling generous) donation to St. Jude Research Hospital - you must have proof that you made the donation.
2. A picture is worth a thousand words... Take one photo that represents who you are, and where you live, but you cannot be in the actual photo. Think creatively on this one!

Here was my entry:
Photobucket


As always, thank you for the support, and I am looking forward to what this year has in store for all of us. :)

Peace~
Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you, i just burned my breakfast too. Congratulations Jess!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE brianna grahamm! I am so glad you won!!!!!!
I can't wait to hear how much you love the workshop!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle