Friday, January 18, 2008

Possible Email Difficulties.

Well, the new site is in the middle of being launched. (YEAHHHHH!!!!!) If you know me well, you know that patience is a virtue that at times....I mildly lack. Man-o-man, has this been a test for me. During the next 72 hours there may be difficulty if you are trying to email me. If you email me and don't get a response, please also try Brett's email at brettzwo@gmail.com. After the site is up, our normal email will be jess@studio3z.com.

Be on the look out for the site, the cards to come in the mail (FINALLY!), and lots of fun shoots coming up. Also, be sure to schedule your spring photo sessions early, because it will fill up quick.

Just finished editing a wedding and found this new favorite. There is something about this I just love...Perhaps the symmetry, and the beautiful couple.

Enjoy the weekend everybody. Stay warm. :)

Photobucket

No comments: